Saturday 5 December 2015

Trollstool... some kind of monster thing



This creature is something that has been on my desk for ages, been working on it over the last few months (as i've not really had any inspiration it's all my muse could manage).

The original figure is a monster from the Privateer Press out of print game "Monsterpocalypse". the arms are from the GW river troll set
The mouth and shoulders are greenstuff, though I used some lumps of tissue and superglue to save on greenstuff. 
I used a little liquid greenstuff to give the shoulders some texture.

No idea how I will paint this. If anyone has any name or paint scheme suggestions i'd be happy to hear them. I'm thinking maybe "Spore master"...


I also have 4 of these little fellas from hasslefree miniatures, one day I might even assemble them.



1 comment:

  1. I'd look at poison frogs and those toads that have their eggs on their back for inspiration. :)
    Very interesting conversion!

    ReplyDelete